Saturday, March 26, 2011

When Mama gets sick...

Daddy becomes a super hero. They finally got me. All the germs and illnesses that my littles have had in the last two months and stayed away from me are the ones laughing now. I have an upper respiratory infection that has kicked my butt! I either have the flu and a sinus infection or strep and a sinus infection. I am on 3 meds hoping they help and can say that today only my throat is really bothering me. Needless to say that since Tuesday K has been taking over as single parent and doing both jobs. He has been ever so nice about trying to let me rest and taking the kids out or keeping them downstairs as soon as he gets home. Cooking isn't his thing bless his heart so he has become even better at making breakfast for dinner. Got to love him! Today he took the older two kids shopping and left me home with Miss E. Can I just tell you how fun she is? Getting to know her is so interesting and entertaining because she is SO different from her siblings. Ellie is much more in your face, laugh at you while she pulls a fast one and so so eager to be boss of the kiddos. She knows what she wants and doesn't stop till she gets it. Helps that she has Kev and Ava wrapped around her pinky, but Koey and I know better. We know with all that fun and laughing comes some bit of trouble. Fun times I tell ya, Mama being sick=fun times! Off to have soup at my Moms!

No comments: